Robbins SCE Research
Home| British Columbia Polls| Canada Polls| US & the World Polls| Contact| Register| Search| Donate
RSR ROBBINS Research - British Columbia Politics May 12, 2011
  May 12, 2011

Commentary
ROBBINS Sce Research (1998) President and CEO Glen P. Robbins says "Christy Clark's close victory in Vancouver Point Grey last night was well predicted by our small sample Strategic Calling Environment (Sce) polling capability."
"Our ROBBINS poll of Christy Clark in our St. Urbains' in Point Grey poll--revealed decided support for Christy Clark - the eventual winner at (51.3%). The combined totals for Clark (48.92%) and erstwhile centre right BC First (2.45%) for a total of (51.37%).
The "Yes" - "No" question from our St. Urbains' poll relating to Clark (BC Liberals) and David Eby (BC NDP) was predicted at (4.3%) - the actual difference on election night (4%).
Congratulations to BC Liberal leader Christy Clark on her win - and to David Eby for the excellent race he ran -- and Congratulations to the "Sce Team" who prevailed in showcasing the application of Strategic Calling Environments in public opinion polls.

Home| British Columbia Polls| Canada Polls| US and the World Polls| Contact| Register| Search| Site Map
Copyright Robbins SCE Research Inc. ©2017